Collection, storage and use
2. No need to disclose personal information. The site can be viewed without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
3. Your disclosure of personal information. However, you may choose to disclose personal information to us, for example, by providing information to a website form, signing up to newsletters or by emailing us. If you wish to be removed from newsletters and mailing lists, you can unsubscribe at any time. We will collect some personal information in order to supply certain services when you request them. The information you provide will be viewable by site administrators, certain staff and contractors (including third parties who provide administration and/or improvement services in relation to the site. Please do not post or otherwise transmit personal information of a sensitive nature. Unless required by law, we will not disclose the names or email addresses of individuals who provide information to us without their consent.
4. Use of personal information. We will only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of administering, evaluating and improving the site, contacting you, and providing services.
Statistical information and cookies
5. Statistical information collected. We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
- your IP address;
- the search terms you used;
- the pages you accessed on our site and the links you clicked on;
- the date and time you visited the site;
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site;
- your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X);
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
6. Use of statistical information. The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by site administrators and staff.
7. Cookies. This Site generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this site without affecting your ability to use the site.
Rights of access and correction
8. You have the right to access and to request correction of any of your personal information provided in connection with your use of this site. If you would like to see the personal information relating to you that Regethermic has stored or to change such personal information, or if you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us. Regethermic may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.
Content on the regethermic.com website is not protected by copyright or owned by Regethermic. Unless indicated there is a copyright to any logos, emblems and trademarks on the website, material covered by Emblems, Names, or to the website's design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.